Tuesday, August 3, 2010

The Branch of the LORD shall release a word tonight from his Savior: Be there to receive this life changing message tonight from the LORD HIMSELF. I promise you that His word tonight will shift all hearers into a new dimension; we all need ...God in these times that we now live in. Remember Jesus was sitting on the Mount of Olives He revealed a great revelation to all mankind: Jesus said do you see all these things happening. Well I tell you the truth, not one stone here will be left on another; every one will be thrown down.'' Now as Jesus was sitting on the mount of olives, the disciples came to him privately, tell us,'' when will all these things take place; when will the houses be foreclosed and when when people begin to lose cars and bank accounts when will families began to fall apart; when will the recession ends; how long will I be broke busted and always begging the system of the world for a hand out. When will all this happen Jesus; Tell us Jesus; and what about your coming; when can I expect you; give me a sign please Jesus. matthew 24 Are you ready for that sign from Jesus? It's here right now. Please listen to the voice of Jesus He has heard your cry; and has now come to speak a word right where you are now:''All things have been committed to me by my Father. No one knows the Son except the Father, and no one knows the Father except the Son and those to whom the Son chooses to reveal him. So today right now; Aug.3 2010 ''Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and right now I will give you rest. Please take my yoke upon you and learn from me, here on facebook right now, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is so very easy for you; and my burden is so very light.'' What do you have to lose now. You have lost it all. Please just try me. I love you sooooo much more than you can see. I am here just for you. Thank you and please come I now stand at your door!!! Please allow me in to eat with you. Be blessed; until we meet again. I am waiting*********** JESUS CHRIST THE SAVIOR OF THIS WORLD

No comments: